Emergency Fire Evacuation Chair Training Throughout Essex
There is a requirement for companies to have in place provision for the quick and safe evacuation of the disabled and the elderly, or mobility impaired people within your workplace, during a fire, or an emergency situation.
We offer onsite fire evacuation chair training and servicing throughout Essex for group and company bookings that can be conducted at a time that is convenient to you, to fit in with your working schedule.
We will bring all necessary evacuation chair training equipment and we cover a wide area throughout Essex, which includes Colchester, Braintree, Brentwood, Chelmsford, Maldon, Romford, Ilford, Southend, Clacton on Sea, Basildon, Grays, Harlow, Basildon and all surrounding areas.
Our fire evacuation chair course content consists of a short theory session covering the key areas such as, current legislation and risk assessment, which is followed by a practical training, which covers the use of the fire evacuation equipment.
This course is run in a fun and relaxed atmosphere and our onsite fire evacuation chair course Essex training programme is an ideal learning solution for care homes, office staff, council offices, shops and department stores and more.
Course Objectives & Content
The objective of our fire evacuation chair training course is for all employees or delegates to gain the confidence in their ability to operate the fire evacuation equipment and some course content and structure is listed below:
- Delivered by a highly experienced instructor
- Course duration: 90 minutes approx
- Max group size 10 persons
- After completing the course the delegate will:
- Have a basic understanding of the relevant regulations affecting the people who have difficulty with mobility
- Be able to prepare the equipment ready for use
- Manoeuvre the equipment to the escape route and down the stairs
- Use of the equipment and its restrictions
- Use of the equipment and the ability to operate it
- Confidence and understanding so that your fire warden/marshals and dedicated buddies can provide assistance to the mobility impaired – enabling them to reach a place of safety in the event of a fire or other emergency.
- On completing the course, all successful delegates will receive a certificate of attendance.
For any additional information regarding the onsite fire evacuation chair training and servicing that we can offer throughout Essex please follow this link to our Evacuation Chair Training Onsite page, or you can contact us through our contact us page.